Volunteers agree to:
1. Hold confidential all types of information they may obtain.
2. Donate their services without compensation or expectation of future employment.
3. Not sell goods or services, request contributions or solicit people concerning political or religious groups.
4. Be punctual, conscientious and conduct themselves with dignity, courtesy and consideration.
5. Bring concerns to the Director of Volunteer Services.
6. Accept training opportunities to enhance volunteer service.
7. Follow health and life safety guidelines set forth by hospital administration.
For more information about volunteering at CMMC, call 795-2472 or e-mail Volunteer Services Director, Susan Hedrich