ENT Head and Neck Care Services
Central Maine Medical Center Offers Comprehensive ENT, Head and Neck Services – Also known as Otolaryngology
Central Maine Medical Center offers a full range of services, treatments and surgeries for patients with ear, nose and throat, and/or head and neck conditions and diseases. This surgical specialty is also known as Otolaryngology.
Our providers offer the latest in innovative treatments. For example, we offer Balloon Sinuplasty™ , a fairly new procedure that has helped many patients who suffer from chronic sinusitis, a common condition. This minimally invasive procedure is proving more successful than traditional treatments.
We also treat patients with the following conditions:
- Thyroid tumor
- Facial, mouth, nasal and neck lesions or growths
- Cancers of the head, neck, mouth and throa
- Nasal or sinus infections and diseases
- Chronic ear infections and other ear disorders
- Tonsil and adenoid concerns
- Snoring and sleep apnea
- Swallowing, breathing, taste and smell disorders
- Voice disorders and hoarseness
- Hearing loss and tinnitus
- Dizziness and vertigo