Cardiac Nurse Residency Program
Eligibility Requirements for Application to MCHP's RN Post Graduate Cardiac Residency Program
In order to be eligible to apply to MCHP's RN Post Graduate Cardiac Residency Program, candidates must:
- Be a graduate of an accredited school of nursing. BSN preferred.
- Have accepted an offer of employment.
- Understand that all offers are contingent upon the applicant passing the NCLEX.
- Make a commitment to actively participate in all learning sessions and complete program-related activities.
- Commit to work for a minimum of two years within the designated specialty area.
- Be able to work days, evenings, nights, and weekends.
- Graduates will work in one or more of CMMC's cardiac units:
- Y3: Cardiothoracic Single Stay Unit, Y4: Intensive Care Unit
- Open House - January 19, 2018, 5 p.m. - 7 p.m.
- To learn when the next 12-week session starts, or for more information about the admissions process: firstname.lastname@example.org or 207-795-2840.