Who We Serve
CMMC Palliative Care Team Serves Seriously Ill Patients
CMMC's palliative care team provides services to seriously ill patients who may be:
- Patients hospitalized at CMMC.
- Patients with chronic illnesses or conditions that affect daily living.
- Patients with illnesses that may be successfully treated, but may result in a poor quality of life.
- Terminally ill patients who may or may not be involved in hospice.
We help patients with numerous conditions, including:
- Advanced heart and lung disease
- Advanced kidney disease
- Neurodegenerative disorders