The CMMC Pharmacy is directly connected to your CMH physician to provide high quality care. The CMMC Pharmacy's professional staff provides friendly, knowledgeable service in a convenient location. Services include:
- Comprehensive medication counseling
- Easy prescription transferal from other pharmacies
- Prescriptions delivered by mail, if requested
- Over-the-counter products
- Specialty compounded medications
- Participation with most insurance plans
- Central Maine Healthcare employee prescription service
- Download the $4.00 Price List
Contact the Pharmacy at 207-795-7177
Pharmacy Hours - Monday thru Friday: 7 a.m. – 7 p.m.
For refills, customers may call anytime, using our "refill by telephone" system, by dialing 795-7177. Please remember that the CMMC Pharmacy offers alternative options to ensure that your prescriptions are filled and ready when needed, including: auto-refill; auto-sync (where all of a customer's maintenance medications can be synced to refill on the same day); and mail order (restrictions apply - please call for details).
Free Blood Pressure Clinics at the CMMC Pharmacy
The CMMC Pharmacy offers free blood pressure screenings you can either walk in at your convenience or schedule an appointment through your primary care practice or by calling 330-7449.
Hours for Free Blood Pressure Clinic:
- Tuesday - 7am - 3:30pm
- Wednesday - 7am - 3:30pm
- Thursday - 7am - 5pm
- Friday - 7am - 3:30pm
12 High Street, Lewiston, ME 04240