How to Qualify
What You Need to Know About Qualifying for Inpatient Rehabilitation
In order to be a patient at CMMC's Acute Rehabilitation Center, you must have several qualifying needs. Prospective patients must:
- Have medical needs requiring daily access to a rehabilitation physician, who will oversee his or her medical needs and therapy treatment plan.
- Require 24-hour rehabilitation nursing.
- Require at least two forms of therapy (physical therapy, occupational therapy and speech).
- Be able to tolerate a relatively intense therapy program, consisting of at least three hours of therapy, five out of every seven days.
- Have the ability to achieve rehabilitation goals in a reasonable period of time.