CMMC Childbirth Education Classes Cover Many Topics and Offer Support!
Childbirth education classes are offered one evening per week for five weeks or all day on a Saturday. Topics covered include:
- What to expect during labor, delivery and the early postpartum period
- Physical, emotional and sexual changes during pregnancy
- Relaxation skills
- Comfort measures and breathing strategies during labor
- Tips for partners
- Reality vs. old wives’ tales
- Possible complications during pregnancy
- Cesarean section
- Pain management choices
- Infant care
For more information about this class, call 207-795-5559. For dates and times: Childbirth Education Events Calendar.